Florida Blue Foundation
Applications are now closed – July 22, 2020
A CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Florida Blue Foundation recently refreshed its strategic plan, and updated objectives and focus areas.
We will prioritize our resources to improve the health outcomes of Floridians, while aligning our efforts with community needs and serving as a thought leader and trusted partner in our communities.
Through our three new strategic Drivers of Health, we believe we are firmly positioned to make a difference in the health of individuals and communities in Florida through our philanthropic resources. The Foundation will focus its funding priorities on these three areas that have a significant impact on the health of Floridians: Food Security, Health Equity, and Mental Well-Being. As we look at the magnitude of the challenges presented by COVID-19, we will stay focused on the individuals, families and communities in need, even more so, after this pandemic.
Driver of Health: Mental Well-Being
Goal: Advance mental well-being for families and community members to mitigate the stressors associated with issues that often impact entire families and/or communities
- Awareness of current mental health status
- Education around mental well-being
- Support in addressing stress, anxiety, loneliness, addiction, etc.
Funding Opportunities under Mental Well-Being program:
For application details, deadlines and other requirements, please click on the appropriate link below to complete your application(s):
- Mental Well-Being for Children and Families PDF and application
- Loneliness PDF and application
- Opioids and Substance Abuse: Intervention PDF and application
- Opioids and Substance Abuse: Prevention PDF and application
All applications are due by 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on July 22, 2020.
FB FBF 008 NF 072020